Got an Airline Complaint?
Why are airline complaints on the rise? This is a common question I used to face when I got into venting and similar discussion about airlines with friends, family, relatives and fellow airline passengers. No matter what the discussion is everyone usually agrees that they are less satisfied today with airline service standards than ever in the past.
When I look at my own situation, I concur with what most people say. And when I thought about the issue and researched it further I realized that it does not take a rocket scientist to realize why airline complaints are on the rise today.
• Struggling airline industry
• Struggling economy
• Less discretionary cash for the consumer = less airline ticket sales
• Increasing fuel costs = less profits (couple this with the above and you have no profits)
• Mergers, acquisitions & divestitures (just look at Northwest & Delta Airlines) – expect to see more of this
• Cost cutting measures to better position the company in the future (downsizing and layoffs)
People are less patient today. They are busier and increasingly taking family trips. I hear about more families sue airlines today than ever before. Think about it, when you have small kids to handle, inconvenience is the last thing you need added to your already overflowing plate.
Put all that together and you get two things are a result.
1) Employee moral is low and there are simply not enough resources to perform a high quality service
2) Human resources related training and quality employee hiring programs are simply not a priority with other “more important” competing priorities.
In light of the discussion above, I am sure you can see why there are more airline passenger complaints today and as a result more lawsuits and litigation in court. Have you suffered from airline abuse? Do you think you have a claim against the airlines? Have you been harmed or injured in anyway during your travels? Where you discriminated against? Was your pet?
If you have the slightest urge to say yes to any of those questions, I would argue that you have a strong claim that you must pursue to collect recourse from airlines. If people do not take action, the airline companies will continue to mistreat passengers and service standards will continue to degrade, leading to more angry travelers and more complaints in Small Claims Courts.
Go from Airline Complaint back to the Helpful Airline Articles
File Your Airline Complaints and Sue the Airline
Know Your Airline Passenger Rights
FREE Copy of Sue the Airline - Limited Time Offer!
See How to Get Dirt Cheap Airline Tickets Everytime!
DISCLAIMER | AFFILIATES | CONTACT
COPYRIGHT ©. SUE THE AIRLINES & WWW.SUE-THE-AIRLINE.COM - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
ARTICLES | COMMON AIRLINE COMPLAINTS | "STA" IN THE PRESS | AIRLINE COMPLAINTS
TRAVEL COMPLAINTS | AIRLINE PROBLEMS | AIRLINE PASSENGER RIGHTS